training : microsoft surface
Book in Advance and Save 10%... on all on-site classes from July - December 31, 2018!
This special offer applies to every on-site class that you schedule prior to September 1, 2018, with the class occurring any time before December 31, 2018.
Get out your calendar and plan your training for the year because you're about to save big! Contact David to get started.
Looking for a public class to attend? Check out Applied Office's public classes in Stockton, CA.
The MIcrosoft Surface series of laptops, tablets, and displays are quickly becoming popular in the workplace as a desktop replacement.
Learn how to get the most out of your Surface device with these topics:
- An overview of the Surface hardware including physical devices
- An overview of the Surface Pen and the Surface Touch/Type Keyboard, including touch and pen calibration and special keys
- Connecting to wired and wireless devices (such as projectors and Bluetooth devices)
- Touch Gestures and Touchpad Gestures
- The Ink Workspace
- Using the On-Screen Keyboard and Handwriting Recognition
- A focus on how touch and the stylus are integrated in Microsoft
Office and other apps:
- Word: to write and edit text
- OneNote: to take notes and share with others
- PowerPoint: to draw, replay ink, and present more efficiently
- Edge: to take and share notes
- Useful settings for customization, accessibility, and personalization
- Getting the most from your battery
For classes held at your location, materials provided are based on your preferences. They can include:
Introducing an all new way to ensure that you make the most of your training investment: the Applied Office Follow-Up Guarantee.
It's simple! For ninety days following any hands-on class, participants can email the instructor any question that pertains to the class(es) they took. They can expect a complete, easy-to-follow answer within one business day!
There's no forms to fill out, and no access codes. Just email off your question and you'll get the answer... for free!