training : microsoft windows
Book in Advance and Save 10%... on all on-site classes from July - December 31, 2018!
This special offer applies to every on-site class that you schedule prior to September 1, 2018, with the class occurring any time before December 31, 2018.
Get out your calendar and plan your training for the year because you're about to save big! Contact David to get started.
Looking for a public class to attend? Check out Applied Office's public classes in Stockton, CA.
Microsoft Windows 10 is here! Applied Office will teach you basic and intermediate features of Microsoft's latest operating system in classed designed for end users (not network administrators).
windows 10: essentials
With Windows training for end-users with Applied Office, the student will learn:
- Learning and customizing the new Start Menu
- Working with and customzing the taskbar, including Jump Lists
- Using the new Notification Center, Quick Actions, and enhanced System Tray
- Integrating with Cortana and sharing files with OneDrive
- Folder and file management, including searching for files
- Exploring built-in Apps such as Calendar, Mail, Maps, Alarms, Voice Recorder, Weather, and more
- Working with the Task Manager including task swapping, using multiple monitors, and virtual desktops
- Useful settings for customization, accessibility, and personalization
- Shortcut keys and mouse techniques
- Using a touch screen with Windows 10 including handwriting recognition, gestures, and the Ink Workspace
Find out what's new in Edge - Microsoft's replacement for Internet Explorer, built in to Windows 10. We'll cover the usage of Favorites (and how to import yours from Internet Explorer), pinning your favorite sites to the taskbar and Start Menu, and sharing sites with others or your mobile devices. Attendees will learn how to integrate with Cortana (to read a page to you) and OneNote (for note taking). Tips including Full Screen mode, useful settings, building a Reading List, and more are included.
windows 10 tips and tricks
This class pulls the most useful intermediate features from the "Windows 10: Essentials" class and elevates them into a quick-paced class for users already familiar with Windows 10 but looking to become more efficent.
For classes held at your location, materials provided are based on your preferences. They can include:
Introducing an all new way to ensure that you make the most of your training investment: the Applied Office Follow-Up Guarantee.
It's simple! For ninety days following any hands-on class, participants can email the instructor any question that pertains to the class(es) they took. They can expect a complete, easy-to-follow answer within one business day!
There's no forms to fill out, and no access codes. Just email off your question and you'll get the answer... for free!